1. I often count to myself in German. Like if I have to put six quarters in the parking meter, in my head I'll say, "Ein, zwei, drei, vier, funf, sechs" as I'm feeding them in. That's about the only German I remember.
2. Say I'm buttoning the cuff on my left shirt sleeve. I have to contort my left hand and grab the cuff to be able to button it with the other hand. I can't just hold my arm out and button the cuff.
3. Sometimes, just for the everloving hell of it, I'll reach across and shift gears with my left hand while steering with my right.
4. I always keep score at basketball and baseball games, but I've hardly been to any since I left MS. I miss my Dawgs. :(
5. I often make a clicking noise with my mouth, like you'd do to a horse or something, when I walk past someone at work. Like, you know, we've passed each other a thousand times that day and have said our hellos, but I need to acknowledge them by making flickded noises. I have not the slightest idea what that's about.